Align people, processes and technology to deliver HSE excellence
The Offshore Safety Summit Houston 2013 brings you the latest insights and case studies on effectively managing offshore HSE risk and creating a rigorous system to pre-empt major and costly accidents.
Through real-life, practical case studies, 2013's event will help oil and gas operators and contractors understand the human and technical factors involved in process safety and ensure a solid hazard prevention framework.
Key topic areas include:
- Understanding the latest industry standards: Final SEMS Rule and expected future regulatory developments
- Cultivating an organizational safety culture to achieve an incident-free workplace
- Adopting Center for Offshore Safety’s recommendations on key safety performance indicators to raise HSE standards
- Tackling the biggest barrier to safety: Human factors and behavioral change
- Effectively managing risk and creating a framework to pre-empt major accidents: Learn how to carry out Human Factors Risk Assessments